|Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions
Almostfree.in is a unique reverse auction owned and organized by SurmanjaInfotech Private Limited, a company incorporated under Indian companies act. Participation in auctions held on this website is only open to Indian Citizens residing in India and are of age 18 years and over.
The terms and conditions set out below form the basis of the binding legal agreement between Almostfree.in and you, the Bidder, and sets out the terms and conditions governing your participation in Almostfree.in auctions on this site. These terms and conditions (and any amendments thereto from time to time) set out the entire agreement between Almostfree.in and the Bidder to the exclusion of all other terms, representations or arrangements whatsoever.
Please read the terms carefully. By Participating /registering with Almostfree.in you agree to become a potential Bidder and accept the terms and conditions set out below. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms on every subsequent occasion on which you use the Almostfree.in website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not accept them or continue to use the website. Almostfree.in is entitled to change these terms and conditions at its discretion. The new terms and conditions will govern all Almostfree.in auctions that commence after the time when they are published on this site. Almostfree.in will bring new terms and conditions to the attention of Bidders by referring to them on the screen first accessed by Bidders when they visit the website. As the terms and conditions may change from time to time, the Bidder should update their knowledge of the terms regularly.
- "Website" means Almostfree.in
- "Bid" means a proposal by a particular Bidder to acquire a product or service in an Almostfree.in auction.
"Bidder" means a person who having registered in accordance with these terms submits a Bid.
- "Bidder Account's" means the personal account that all purchased or promotional Credits will be placed in or refunded to.
- "Item" means one unit of a particular product service on offer where a particular Almostfree.in auction may consist of one or more identical Items.
- "Processing Charge" means a charge that is levied for each Bid made.
- "Successful Bidder" means the sole Bidder that is determined to have the right to qualify to receive a particular product /service on an Almostfree.in auction as per this agreement.
- "Unique Lowest Bid": the bid (upto 2 decimal place) which is unique (i.e. not yet been chosen by any other bidder) ANDis also the lowest among all bids registered for that particular item.
- “Not unique” Bid: the bid (upto 2 decimal place) which is a duplicate of any other registered bid by any user for that particular item.
- “Lowest but not unique” bid: the bid (upto 2 decimal place) which is unique (i.e. not yet been chosen by any other bidder) BUT is not the lowest among all bids registered for that particular item.
Your registration on the Website is restricted to a single user account which will be used by you to bid on the Website.
You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for registering and bidding on the Website.
You are prohibited from using other malpractices like forming groups to gain unfair advantage over other individuals.
You undertake to participate in auctions conducted through the Website as an individual bidder
Formation of teams and collusion between you and any other bidder(s) for participating and bidding in auctions organized on the Website is expressly forbidden and will result in us deleting the accounts and debarring access to the auctions and the Website for all bidders who are members of such teams or have taken part in such collusion. Your bid will be immediately cancelled and you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction. Should we come to know of any such act after the auction is concluded and the product has been already shipped to you or is in your possession, we have legal and contractual right to obtain the product back from you unconditionally. Additionally, such an act will result in you being debarred from further participation and cancellation of your registration with us without prejudice to any legal recourse we may have if such act amounts to an offence under any law in force in India.
You undertake that you yourself will bid in all auctions in which you have participated, and not use any software programs, bots, devices or any other form of external assistance to bid. Any attempt to employ any such external assistance will result in you being debarred from further participation and cancellation of your registration with us.
You agree and acknowledge that we will take all steps necessary to determine whether your participation is in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down herein.
We reserve the right to debar you from participation in any auction organized by us, suspend your account and prohibit your access to the Website should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have registered or participated in auctions provided on the Website using multiple user IDs in single/respective auctions. You are not allowed to play with multiple login ids on one auction. Additionally, you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction if we have reasonable cause to believe that you may be using multiple IDs to bid.
We reserve the right to debar you from participation in any auction organized by us, suspend your account and prohibit your access to the Website should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that if you fail in verification process done by Almostfree.in team about the game logic and its attribute used in play. Almostfree.in reserve the right to do verification (by asking all the relevant question on the strategy of game, accounts and other) to protect the consumer from any kind of fraud or mis-conduct. Additionally, you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction if we have reasonable cause to believe that you may be using multiple IDs to bid or any other means of a Malpractice.
We reserve the right to debar you from participation in any auction organized by us, suspend your account and prohibit your access to the Website should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that if you are not the actual account holder or someone else has used your Almostfree.in account. Only account holders are legally allowed to use their accounts for the bidding. If in case the account holder does not have any clue about the bidding or use of account then in that case Almostfree.in cannot be accounted for any miss-use of account or money. Additionally, you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction if we have reasonable cause to believe that you may be using multiple IDs to bid or any other means of a Malpractice.
To participate in these auctions you must at least be 18 years or older.
By registering on www.almostfree.in as a member you will be treated as an participant to electronic communication and we will assume that you have also given us a consent to receive communication from us electronically on the same mobile number.
We reserve the right to debar you from participation in any auction organized by us, suspend your account and prohibit your access to the Website should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have paid through means which cannot be authenticated by our payment gateway. Additionally, you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction if we have reasonable cause to believe that you have used a fraudulent method of payment.
Almostfree.in exercises all necessary precautions to ensure that the bidding process is transparent and fair where equal opportunity is provided to all bidders to bid and try to win the product(s) for which bids are invited. Should it come to Almostfree.in's notice that you have tried to or are trying to sub verse or prejudice the bidding process to your advantage or have tried to or are gaining unfair advantage over other bidders by any means including by means of any software, code, script, unauthorized access or by exceeding authorized access to any part, process or application of Almostfree.in's servers, your bid will be immediately cancelled and you will forfeit the right to buy any products even if you are the successful bidder in any auction. Should we come to know of any such act after the auction is concluded and the product has been already shipped to you or is in your possession, we have legal and contractual right to obtain the product back from you unconditionally. Additionally, such an act will result in you being debarred from further participation and cancellation of your registration with us without prejudice to any legal recourse we may have if such act amounts to an offence under any law in force in India.
1. In order to qualify and be identified as a successful bid, the following priority parameters will be followed:
(a) Bid Price: The lowest and unique price bid always super cedes the higher and unique or the higher and lower non-unique price bids; The bid has to be unique as well as the lowest bid to be the winner. For e.g. if the lowest bid is 1 paisa. However if more than one person has given 1 paisa as the bid price, 1 paisa may not qualify as the winning bid. The next lowest bid (for e.g. 2 paisa) which is also unique (i.e. not given by any other User) shall qualify as the winner.
1. The success of such a concept relies on fair and honest participation by Bidders. A Bidder must not in any circumstances disclose details of their Bid to any other person before the Closing Date. In particular, a Bidder must not collude or enter into any arrangement of any sort with any other Bidder(s).
2. In order to make a Bid, a Bidder must be aged 18 or over and entry of a Bid is on the basis that you are aged 18 or over. The following information is required in order to submit a Bid.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- A Bid
- A contact telephone number.
- A valid E-mail address
- A valid method of payment accepted by Almostfree.in
3. A Bid is only considered accepted once payment of the Processing Charge(s) has been physically recorded as a received payment in the Almostfree.in system. Approved credit card payments for the purchase of Credits to be used as payments for the Processing Charges are automatically recorded as received payments once payment has been confirmed through our payment gateway.
4. "Current Lowest Unique Bidder" means the bidder who has the Lowest Unique Bid at the given point of time. Current Lowest Bidder status does not mean that this bidder has won the auction. Current Lowest Bidder Status can change during the course of the auction.Should the End Date/ Time of the auction arrive, we reserve the right to extend the auction for an additional period by defining a new End Date / Time.
5. We may at our discretion and at any time following the close of the auction, place other identical or similar products in a different Auction. No Bids placed in any individual Auction will count as Bids in any other Auction. In addition the auction variables (e.g. Maximum Number of Bids, Bidding Fee etc.) may differ between individual Auctions, even though the product that is being auctioned is either identical or similar.
6. Untill the final winner is announced on the winner page, the bid status may get change from the actual status which users are getting in their bid history box.
7. We use one or more well-established and reputable third party payment service providers for the acceptance of online payments for all our Auctions. Therefore, we will not be liable for any compromise, misuse of this information or breach of security by these third party payment service providers.
8. Money stored / transferred/ deposited via online or offline method like Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card of any bank, Mobile payment solution or Pre-paid Cash Card) to www.almostfree.in cannot be transferred, willed, donated, encashed in any manner that violates the laws of India, RBI guidelines, government and telecom department directives or any other order by appropriate government authorized agency. In short, no redemption, transfer of funds or cash withdrawal or money refund is permitted. Once transferred / deposited can only be used on the portal www.almostfree.in
9. In no event shall we or our Suppliers or affiliates be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of income, data, or other information during your use of the Website. In no event shall we or our affiliates or Suppliers be liable for more than: i) the price paid for the service; or ii) INR 5, 000, whichever is lower.
10. We make every effort to make the descriptions of Auction Items as accurate as possible. However, Auction Items offered may differ from those described on our Auctions, due to later production changes in specification, components or place of manufacture. The information on our Auctions may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Consequently any such information is not to be treated as representations as to the current availability of the products or services actually offered for auction. Furthermore, we reserve the right to replace the items displayed with products of similar value in the event of unforeseen problems with product availability, timings, dates or distribution.
11. Almostfree.in reserves the right to cancel any Bid without making a refund of the applicable Processing Charges under any one or more of the following circumstances:
- The Bidder provides any false, misleading or invalid information of any kind when registering or purchasing Credits or when placing a bid.
- A fraudulent credit card is used to purchase Credits to pay for the relevant Processing Charge(s).
- Personal Details not truly furnished.
- The bank or other credit institution reverses the credit card transaction for the purchase of Credits for the submission of the Processing Charge.
- A Bidder colludes/co-operates in any way with another Bidder when placing a Bid.
- Any other breach of this agreement.
- The Bidder exceeds or attempts to exceed their Bid Limit for a particular Almostfree.in auction
1. The Bidder who places the Unique Lowest Bid is determined the Successful Bidder for that particular Almostfree.in auction Item thereby having the right to qualify to receive the particular product /service.
2. Should there be no successful Unique Lowest Bid then the Successful Bidder will be selected from the next Unique Lowest Bidder.
3. Should the Successful Bidder fail to fulfill all formalities as stipulated within the given time frame he/she will be disqualified and will have no right to stake claim on the product/service.
4. There may be a period of up to 72 working hours from the Closing Date until the auction results are announced. This period is to allow for the reconciliation of Bids and the auditing of results.
1. The Bidder warrants that he/she is the owner of the credit card and is authorised to make use of it for the purposes purchasing Credits for participating in Almostfree.in auctions.
2. Almostfree.in uses one or more third-party payment service providers for the acceptance of payments for Almostfree.in auctions. While Almostfree.in has endeavored to ensure that due care is exercised in handling credit card information, including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the transmission of sensitive information over the Internet and industry standard encryption for the storage of sensitive information as well as password / firewall access controls to this information, Almostfree.in will not be liable for any compromise or misuse of this information.
1. Once Credits have been purchased, any refunds deemed due under these terms and conditions will be refunded in Credits to the Bidder's Account. Almostfree.in will not make any cash refunds under any circumstances.
2. Neither purchased nor promotional Credits can be exchanged for cash or refunded. They can only be used towards Processing Charges on other Almostfree.in auctions.
3. Provided a Successful Bidder for a particular Almostfree.in auction Item is determined as per clause (4), no credit of Processing Charges will be offered.
4. In a case where Almostfree.in offers a credit of Processing Charges, the Bidder's Account will be credited with Credits to the amount due, and such Credits may then be used to offset Processing Charges on future Almostfree.in auctions.
5. If a refund is requested by a particular Bidder, Almostfree.in will attempt to refund any Credits due to that Bidder by refunding the Credits straight into the Bidder's Account. If Almostfree.in is unsuccessful in effecting such a refund, then Almostfree.in will e-mail the affected Bidder (using the last e-mail address they have provided to Almostfree.in ), requesting information required in order to process the refund.
1. The delivery of the product and/or the service to the Successful Bidder is subject to fulfillment of all the formalities as laid out by Almostfree.in.
2. Couriers received should be checked for damage in front of the delivery boy and in case of any damage the item should be returned back without signing for acceptance.
3. Specified documents which will be required from the winners to whom delivery of product is due will be any photo identity and/or PAN card copy. Please note that Almostfree at its discreation can call for PAN card details specifically to establish the identity of the winner. Failure to send the required documents will result in non delivery of the item wined.Any transfer and/or delivery costs which are payable will be stated in the particulars of the relevant Almostfree.in auction, and must be paid by the Successful Bidder.
4. The supply of the product to the Selected Bidder is subject to payment in full of the lowest qualifying Unique Bid they placed and Tax on sale of such goods as per central and state government norm & courier charges through the means of Demand Draft in favor of SurmanjaInfotechpvt. Ltd., payable at Jaipur to assume ownership of the Auction Item. In case you opt to pay using payment gateway then additional surcharge not exceeding 4.6% of the amount paid will be levied.
5. Once the payment link is forwarded to the winner and mail for the required documents is sent then winner are subjected to provide the payment within 15 days from the date of getting the payment link. If the user/winner failed to provide the required documents or/and payment then company on its own decision will not send the item to the winner. No money refund will be given to the existing winner as he/she has failed to comply with the terms and condition. Also, in the case of the winner has completed the process of payment for the product and provided the documents then also it has not provided it delievery address or not came to collect the product from the company as intimated then in both the above cases company with its own decision will not send the product winned for that auction without refunding any money spent on the auction or can ask the winner for the additional charges for the storing and keeping the products as the special charges for the providing the space for the product. Winner/winners are not liable to question / ask the company for the change it decision or mind.
6. In case a winner wins a product whose MRP is more thanor equal to Rs 10000 ,then he/she will have to pay 30% gift Tax as per the government rules. The amount will be paid by means of Demand Draft in favor of SurmanjaInfotechpvt. Ltd., payable at Jaipur to assume ownership of the Auction Item. In case you opt to pay using payment gateway then additional surcharge not exceeding 4.6% of the amount paid will be levied.
7. It should be understood that Almostfree.in is not the Manufacturer/supplier of the products /services, and that the products /services may be supplied to Successful Bidders directly from the Manufacturer's/suppliers and/or the producers and/or the importers and/or the service providers, subject to the conditions stated in this agreement.
8. Guarantees for products /services will only be provided as stated in the auction description for each particular Almostfree.in auction.
9. Except to the extent that is required by law, Almostfree.in is not responsible for the quality of the product, its fitness for purpose, its faults and/or unsuitability causing loss or damage to the user.
10. The product/service will be delivered to you in 90 working days or less from the date of receiving all the specified documents duly signed by the winner & all formalities completed by the winner.
11. All efforts will be made to send the products to the winners' given addresses. However, in case of area not serviceable by our appointed vendor, the winners will be required to furnish alternate serviceable delivery addresses or should collect from the nearest possible point of delivery at their own cost.
12. Auction Products are supplied to us by third parties ("Suppliers"). We and our Suppliers can make no promises, express or implied as to the service, including but not limited to, its accuracy, relevance, or quality. In addition, the service is subject to the limitations of the enabling technology on which it is reliant and may be adversely affected by internet connections and other operational factors beyond our control, including without limitation dropped connections, the performance of your wireless device and the maintenance of secure network connections. We and our Suppliers accept no responsibility if you do not receive the service for any of these reasons. Under no circumstances shall we or our Suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, loss of income, data or other information caused by your participation or otherwise in the services offered by or in our Auctions, even if we or our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. These terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
13. Guarantees for products will only be provided as stated in the Auction Item description for each specific Auction (no mention of a guarantee will imply no specific guarantee). The supplier mentioned in clause 7.3 may offer guarantees and warranties, such guarantees and warranties are not provided by us but solely by the relevant supplier. Your statutory rights in such a case remain unaffected.
1. Almostfree.in acknowledges its duties under the Data Protection Act 1998 as a data controller. Almostfree.in will not sell personal Bidder information to any third-party, or use that information other than for the performance of this agreement without the express consent of the Bidder.
2. Almostfree.in may however, disclose such personal information without consent if required to do so by law, or in response to a valid request from a law enforcement or governmental authority.
3. Almostfree.in would, in conjunction with the relevant suppliers of a particular product /service on an Almostfree.in auction or similar products, wish to make use of personal information to make alternative offers in relation to such a product /service. If the Bidder does not wish to take advantage of this opportunity to receive offers or information in respect of the types of products, services etc he or she can send us an email to our Customer care on customercare@Almostfree.in
1. Almostfree.in may, at its sole discretion, release any information concerning the status of an Almostfree.in auction during the course of an auction.
2. Each Bidder acknowledges that, if he/she becomes the Successful Bidder, Almostfree.in will be permitted to publicize his/her name, surname and location (not their personal address), Bid, and the product /service , which was the subject of the relevant Almostfree.in auction.
3. Almostfree.in may, at its discretion but is not obliged to, make the Bid of each individual Bidder, or any other information relating to a particular Almostfree.in auction, publicly available during/after the Closing Date.
1. Almostfree.in shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this agreement caused by matters beyond its reasonable control.
2. Almostfree.in shall not be liable to any Bidder or Successful Bidder for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, howsoever caused (whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this agreement or otherwise).
3. Without limiting the preceding clause, the liability of Almostfree.in under this agreement (whether arising in negligence or otherwise) will not under any circumstances exceed the greater of (a) Rs 50, or (b) an amount equal to the sums paid or payable by or to you in the Almostfree.in auction to which such liability relates, regardless of the cause or form of action.
4. Nothing in this agreement limits Almostfree.in's liability for death or personal injury resulting from Almostfree.in's negligence, or any other liability which may not by law be excluded. Any statutory rights you may have as a consumer remain unaffected.
5. Almostfree.in excludes all and any liability whatsoever for any third-party advertising which may appear on this site or with respect to the contents of any third-party controlled website which may be accessed by means of any link from this site and gives no warranty or representation that any such links are virus-free or that the contents of any third-party website are accurate, complete, accessible in whole or in part or are fit for any particular purpose.
1. If any provision of this agreement shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. If any provision of this agreement is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
The laws of India govern these Terms and Conditions and each Almostfree.in auction. Almostfree.in and each Bidder submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India in relation to any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any Almostfree.in auction.
1. Use of the Service and/or the Website is available only to persons who are citizens of India, are also residing in India and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors (i.e., below 18 years of age), un-discharged insolvent etc. are not eligible to use the Service and/or the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you cannot register as a member of the Service and cannot bid for any items on the Service. SURMANJA INFOTECH reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Service and/or the Website if SURMANJA INFOTECH discovers that you are under the age of 18 years.
2. By using the Service, you guarantee and undertake to ensure that you satisfy the above participation criteria.
3. Employees, partners, carriers, employees of carriers, and agents of SURMANJA INFOTECH, the Seller, their subsidiary companies or any company connected with the Almostfree.in auction are not eligible to enter, nor are their relatives or immediate members of their families or households.
1. You agree to:
(a) Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as and when requested by SURMANJA INFOTECH (such information being the "Registration Data") If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or SURMANJA INFOTECH has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, SURMANJA INFOTECH has the right to indefinitely terminate your access to the Service and/o the Website and exclude all bids placed by you.
When you use the Service, send SMS messages to us or use the Website, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by SMS or by posting notices on the Website, as deemed fit by SURMANJA INFOTECH. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Service shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
(a) "Your Information" is defined as any information including but not limited to your photograph (passport size) you provide to us or other users of the Service ("Users") in the registration, bidding, buying, in the feedback area or through any message feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online and/or in any manner to distribute and publication of Your Information.
(b) Your Information (or any items listed):
(i) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(ii) shall not be fraudulent in any manner;
(iii) shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(iv) shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
(v) shall not be obscene or contain pornography;
(vi) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(vii) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Operators and/or other suppliers; and
(c) In the event that any transaction or attempted transaction relating to any item, good or service which is violative of these terms and conditions comes to your knowledge, you shall take all steps to inform SURMANJA INFOTECH of the same. You may contact SURMANJA INFOTECH at customercare@Almostfree.in
(d)You shall not, either alone or in conjunction with other Users, manipulate or attempt to manipulate the prices of any item being sold or purchased on the Service and/or on the Website.
(e)You shall comply with all applicable Indian (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies and/or any other laws which may be applicable from time to time) regarding your use of our Service and your bidding on the Service.
1. SURMANJA INFOTECH does not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold on the Service and/or on the Website. In particular, SURMANJA INFOTECH does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Service and/or the Website. SURMANJA INFOTECH accepts no liability of any nature whatsoever for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
2. SURMANJA INFOTECH does not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its sellers and/or in relation to the product/item. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular seller that you choose to deal with on the Service and use your best judgment in that behalf.
3. You release and indemnify SURMANJA INFOTECH and/or any of its officers, partners, agents and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence(s) of any of the actions of the seller(s) of the Product and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, SURMANJA INFOTECH cannot control the information provided by the seller(s) which is made available on the Service. You may find the seller(s) information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Service.
4. SURMANJA INFOTECH and its partners and agents are in no manner whatsoever responsible of any failure of systems/technology etc., as a result of which the Service does not receive your bid.
1. Without limiting other remedies, SURMANJA INFOTECH may immediately issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your access and refuse to provide you with access to the Service and/or the Website:
(a) If you breach the Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference;
(b) If Mobile Operator is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
(c) If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you and/or SURMANJA INFOTECH. SURMANJA
INFOTECH may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended User. A User that has been indefinitely suspended may not register or attempt to register with SURMANJA INFOTECH or use the Service in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by SURMANJA INFOTECH. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, SURMANJA INFOTECH reserves the right to recover any dues owed by you to SURMANJA INFOTECH and to take strict legal action civil and/or criminal including but not limited to a referral to the Cyber Crime Division / initiating criminal proceedings against you.
1. All bids (under the Auction format) on the Service are a firm commitment to receive. Your bid should be restricted to a maximum of two decimal points. For Eg. Rs 1.23. Any bid above two decimal points shall be considered invalid. Eg. Rs 1.0000001 would be considered an invalid bid. If you are the qualifier/unique and lowest bidder for any item and your bid is accepted by SURMANJA INFOTECH ( "Winner."), you are obligated to complete all the formalities as laid out by Surmanja Infotech.
2. Bids cannot be cancelled. By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of bid included in the item`s description (or linked to from the description) so long as those conditions are not in violation of the Terms and Conditions or unlawful. In case of consumer goods, sellers on the Service may or may not specify the retail prices of the items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
3. SURMANJA INFOTECH strongly advises you not to test the Service with false bids, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is a crime to use a false name, other false personal information to bid. Willfully entering erroneous or fictitious bids may result in prosecution by SURMANJA INFOTECH.
4. As a Winning buyer you must contact SURMANJA INFOTECH within seventy-two (72) hours of auction closing successfully at customercare@Almostfree.in or else your claim may be denied. This is mandatory and no exception will be made whatsoever.
5. In case of placing a successful bid for an artwork which is marked as "non-exportable" on the Service you agree that the artwork shall not be exported out of India or otherwise dealt in any such manner which shall be in contravention of any law for the time being in force or any rules, regulations, notifications and orders passed there under.
1.In no event shall SURMANJA INFOTECH or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Service, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
2.SURMANJA INFOTECH`s liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to SURMANJA INFOTECH. its associates and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Service or that the operation of the Service will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, SURMANJA INFOTECH assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
(a) The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Service; and/or
(b)Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Service and/or
(c) The non-receipt of the bid by SURMANJA INFOTECH or non receipt of status of the bid by the bidder due to Operator network failure/congestion/any other reason. You expressly understand and agree that SURMANJA INFOTECH shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SURMANJA INFOTECH has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You agree to indemnify and hold SURMANJA INFOTECH and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys` fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
None of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and SURMANJA INFOTECH and you shall have no authority to bind SURMANJA INFOTECH in any manner whatsoever.
If any dispute arises between you and SURMANJA INFOTECH during your use of the Service or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by SURMANJA INFOTECH. The place of arbitration shall be Jaipur. The Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- Almostfree will pay only Ex-showroom price.
- Rest of the amount for eg registration, insurance and miscellaneous charges will be paid by winner.
- Winner has to provide all the documents to collect the product as requested by the dealer.
- Winner has to collect product from the nearest local showroom.
- Company will not take the responsibilty of delivery.
SURMANJA INFOTECH has the right to declare the auction null and void at any time before, during and after the close of the auction. SURMANJA INFOTECH decision on the winner will be final. If anyone breaches any terms and conditions, SURMANJA INFOTECH has the ability to terminate the Users access and remove the Users bids from the Service. The Service may be available on select cellular networks. Please check with your Operator before participating in this Service. "The product open for bidding may not be similar and/or identical in any manner whatsoever to the Products shown in the commercial/promotional film/programe." The company reserves the right to extend/modify the auction dates at any time during the auction.
Winners Video Testimonials
Almostfree is unique and very good way to get the product you want. cheers!!
Mangesh Ranjeet Jagtap
winner of SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
on 09-06-2013 at 6:00 pm. NOKIA LUMIA 920 on 05-05-2013 at 6:00 pm. APPLE IPAD 4 on 28-04-2013 at 6:00 pm.SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 on 27-04-2013 at 4:00 pm.